Tuesday, October 16, 2012

6. The fairy got loose in the house

        When I got home from football practice that day after I let the fairy out of her cage, Westley in tow, we were dismayed to discover the fairy gone from my room.  There was no sign of her anywhere.  We knew something was wrong when we saw my ‘keep out’ sign missing from the door.  A frantic search of the room confirmed our worst fears.  The fairy was loose in the house, or worse, maybe she had gotten outside and was gone.  I remember suddenly feeling sick to my stomach.  My mind was spinning.  What if I never saw her again?  How could I have been so careless?  I shouldn’t have left her loose in the room when I went to practice.  I should of known she might be discovered or get out.
         To read all this post go to Page 6 in the Table of Contents on your right
         or this link:  All of Post 6

14 comments:

  1. Why is the fairy collecting spices and herbs from your mother's kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think the fairy might be wanting to make pixie dust?

      Delete
  2. I would find some what to keep your mother away from that scoundrel that lives next door. Do not take money from him, and definitely do not let him know about the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fairy is getting used to you and is becoming tame. You are doing the right thing. My advice is to be nice and be friendly. Do not let anyone else know about the fairy and don't let her our of your room again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making a big mistake if you think you can tame a fairy. How conceited.

      Delete
    2. I do not think you can keep a fairy against its will. If the fairy is still with you, then its because she wants to be.

      Delete
    3. The fairy is learning to speak to you. So why don't you ask her if she wants to go free. She will say yes. Then you must let her.

      Delete
  4. Michael, be good to the fairy and she'll be good to you. Treat her nice and maybe she can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why you have not contacted my via the email address I provided. Now I see you have money problems. I can solve your problems. Don't be selfish. Think of your mother. If you can deliver the fairy to me alive, I will pay you a large some of moeny. Email me to discuss terms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No amount of money would justify selling the fairy to this person.

      Delete
    2. That would be so wrong and so sad to sell the fairy for money. I do not believe you would do that Michael. You should let the fairy go before someone like Glen Pard or your mean neighbor get hold of her.

      Delete
    3. Michael will not sell the fairy to Glen Pard, or to anyone else. I can tell from his posts that he cares too much for the fairy. He said he would never let any harm come to the fairy.

      Delete
  6. Fairies are full of magic. Have faith in the fairy. She can save your home so you will not loose it, if she wills. Believe in the fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael, your mom does have a lot of problems and I can see you are right not to burden her right now. However you do need someone to talk to, and I think that person might be Madison. You don't seem to like Madison but she seems like a good person and she seems very level headed. I would confide in Madison and enlist her help in dealing with the fairy. Talk to Madison.

    ReplyDelete